Table of Contents
The rice nursery seedling machine is specially used for raising seedling rice. The design of the fully automatic rice seedling production line can complete all kinds of rice seeding processes, such as seedbed soil covering, sowing seeds, sprinkling irrigation, earth covering soil, etc.
The spiral seeder meter meets the needs of precision seeding. It can realize the adjustable number of seeds and improves the uniformity of seeding. This rice seeder uses the key technical fields of the transplanting seedling industry to improve the automatic technology,pornstarbook of the industrialization of rice nursery seedling.
The Structure of the Rice Seedling Machinemom& son sex
Tips and Attention When Use Rice Seedling Machine
- Seedbed soil: Choose vegetable garden soil, matured dry soil, or paddy soil for seedbed soil. Use mechanical or semi-mechanical methods to crush and sieve the soil. Finally, add biological bacterial fertilizer or rice special fertilizer.
- Rice seed: Choose high-quality, high-yield, and stress-resistant varieties that are suitable for local planting as seedlings. Before seedling, sun the seed for 1 day and then soaked with the medicament for 72 hours to disinfect the seeds to kill the germs on the seeds as much as possible.
- Seedbed preparation: Pay attention to choosing seedling fields that are convenient for irrigation, drainage, and seedling transportation, and easy to manage. Of course, you can also choose to use the seedbed frame, which has a water spray system, and it is more convenient.
- Pay attention to the amount of seeding: Generally, one seedling tray uses one paper cup of seed for seeding. The seeding is required to be accurate, uniform, not heavy, and not leaking. The automatic seedling raising machine can realize accurate seeding.
- When covering the soil, pay attention to the thickness of the covering soil, which is generally about 0.3cm-0.5cm, and it is better not to see the rice seeds.
- Pay attention to heat preservation and moisturizing during the seedling emergence period. Generally, the temperature is controlled at 30°C, and when it exceeds 35°C, ventilation, and cooling should be performed. The relative humidity should be kept above 80%, and water should be drained in time in case of heavy rain to avoid water accumulation in the seedbed.
- Fertilizer and water management. Pay attention to wet first and then dry. Before the seedlings have only three leaves, the soil or seedbed soil is moist. Control water before transplanting to promote the healthy roots of the seedlings. Apply fertilizer in time according to the seedling situation. When fertilizing, it should be poured with water to avoid the direct application of dry fertilizer.
- Controlling Pets. Attention should be paid to preventive work. Prevention is the first, and prevention and control are combined. At the same time, bad seedlings and weeds should be pulled out frequently to ensure the purity of seedlings.
Rice Seedling Machine Match with Rice Transplanting Machine
After the rice seedlings are completed, the rice transplanter machine needs to be used for transplanting.
Rice transplanter is divided into the self-propelled type and hand-push type.,xxx big kok
Operation Video of Rice Transplanter
Our rice nursery seedling machine and rice transplanting machine can be matched. We can customize a 2-row rice transplanter, 4-row rice transplanter, 6-row rice transplanter, 8-row rice transplanter according to your rice seedling raising machine
FAQ about Rice Nursery Seedling Machine
1. Can this rice seeder nursery other vegetables?
No, this is a nursery seeding machine specifically for rice. We have a special vegetable seeding machine.
2. Which countries have you exported to?
To be a specialized agricultural machinery manufacturer, our rice nursery seedling machines have been exported to Azerbaijan, Uganda, Kenya, Indonesia, and so on.
3. What should I do if the rice seedling machine is broken?
First of all, we have a one-year warranty, and secondly, we will be equipped with wearing parts and toolboxes. The point is that the machines we exported did not have such problems.